Excited to get your Stampin’ Up! Business kicked started, continuing momentum, and anything in between? Paper Gear’s and Friends are excited to host the June NC Quarterly.
Theme: Make Your Business Sparkle
We want this to be an intimate group of demonstrators learning from one another and presentations. Due to this we are limiting the amount of people in attendance to 20-25 people, but do not despair we will be hosting 2 events this time to help accommodate the interest we received. Both retreats will be exactly the same so pick which event fits with your schedule better. Because we are all wonderful and savvy business members this will be structured as a round table discussion with talking points provided. I believe that each of you registering have some great pieces to share and collectively as a group we can solve problems. Please note that there are 2 resident cats on the property. They will not be out during the retreat. If this is of a concern please message me.
Registration for can be found here
**Note registration is not complete until payment has been received**
Dates: June 15-17 or June 30- July 1
Registration will close May 1, 2018
Time: Beginning on Friday at 1 pm and ending Sunday 2:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC (Mount Holly Area)
On the Agenda:
- Understanding our Compensation Plan
- Paper Pumpkin and how to use it
- Hosting Classes and Retreats
- Fun Projects
- So much more
Day Event: Recruiting, Retention, Leadership and Understanding the Compensation plan
Evening Event: Shoe Box Swaps (only groups of 10)
Day Event: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogging, YouTube
Evening Event: Paper Pumpkin Fireside (ensure that you bring a Paper Pumpkin with you)
Day Event: Hosting Classes and Retreats
Cost of Event: $60
What all is included:
- 1 WOW project with a lot of detail
- 6 quick and simple projects (That you can video and recreate for classes)
- Other quick and easy projects for Friday and Sunday
- Complete product share of new catalog items including
- 4X6 sheets of each of the new Designer Series Paper
- Share of Ribbon
- Share of all Embellishments
- Share of new In Color Cardstock
- Prize Patrol
- Lunch for Saturday
- Better understanding of how to run your business with clear actionable goals
- A larger network of new stamping friends
Prep Work on your part:
- Join our exclusive Facebook Group (Christina will send a link once you register)
- Think about what your goals are for the new catalog year
- Create product swaps (great to have different products to show your customers)
- Participate in the shoe box swaps (these tend to be great idea generators for classes)
- Start a blog, Facebook Page, Pinterest, Instagram (if that is on your Goal list)
- Participate and bring your best self with you.
Payments can be made to Christina Walker email@example.com through PayPal. Please use the FRIENDS AND FAMILY option.
IF YOU DO THE OTHER OPTION I WILL CHARGE THE FEE BACK TO YOU.
Registration will not be refunded. If you are not able to attend please find someone else to take your place.