Valentines day is almost here and this week I am going to post a couple of ideas that are cute and easy to do for your loved ones. These are also easy enough to do that it should not take you longer than an hour to make this craft.
Instructions to make your own “Heart Attack”
- Using the Box Builder make your own box. I absolutely love this thing and spent all weekend playing with it (as you will see throughout this week’s blog post). This has to be one of my top favorite items right now because you can make so many cute things.
- I then used the confetti heart boarder punch to make a lot of small hearts to put into the box. I LOVE confetti and it is so much fun to use it in this craft. This was also a great way to use up some of my scraps that I made from other projects I was working on this weekend.
3. Then I took the Sweetheart punch and punched out a lot of different hearts to put in the box (shown above)
4. My finance is truly amazing and sometimes I forget to always tell him how much he means to me. So on each of the hearts I put something that describes him like “smart”, “funny”, etc. I used the pens from our Project Life line. I love these pens (and I am super picky about my pens)
5. I took some different candies that I already had on hand and put everything together in the box. I made a 4X4X4 box which was absolutely perfect for this cute valentines day box.
If you want to purchase any of these items please visit my Stampin’ Up website www.simplysaid.stampinup.net and please make sure to follow this site to ensure you never miss a post. Supply list is at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampin’ good day 🙂