I am starting something new in my Facebook VIP Group this year and each Friday you will get a great tutorial for FREE!!! What is great about this is that you just have to ask to be part of the group.. super easy right!
Not a member yet? Join my group now Paper Gears VIP
For today’s tutorial in the group we are getting ready for Valentines Day.
This card uses some of the amazing Sale-a-Bration items that you can get for FREE!!! I am so in love with this stamp set and those amazing thinlits.
Maybe you are new to Stampin’ Up! and Sale-A-Bration so here are the need to know:
Spend $50 get to pick a level 1 item for FREE (we have a whole mini catalog)
Spend $100 get 2 level 1 items ORRRRR 1 Level 2 items (like those amazing thinlits)
Spend $150 and get the hostess rewards for yourself, 3 level 1 items or 1 level 2 and 1 level 1 items..
But really if you are going to spend over $100 you might as well just join my team. Here is why:
- Discount on all the Stampin’ Up products
- 2 additional stamp sets in your starter kit
- sneak peaks at all that is coming out
- Onstage local in April!! ( I am heading to the Atlanta event and I would love to have you join me)
- Exclusive tutorials from me each month that you can use to get your creative gears going
- Fun and friendship
- so much more
I am so excited to kick of 2018 the right way and hope that you will join me on this adventure!
2 thoughts on “Freebie Friday: Valentine Tutorial”
I love this card Christina!!!
Thanks so much Phyllis!!
Comments are closed.