Man this week is all about birthdays and boxes but that’s ok. My sister-in-law’s birthday was this week and I wanted to send her something cute and packaged well. Again I love making things myself and using the gift box punch makes this so easy. I used things from Yankee candle but I know in the future I am going to be ordering things from my friend
https://mystampinblog.com/Script/ShowcaseDetailsScript</div></div>”>Ashley and Jewel Scent If you have never heard of it click on the website and check it out. She has so many cool things and the best part is you always get a Ring in every purchase!!! Soon I will be showing more ideas on how you can make cute “Will you be my Bridesmaid” or mother’s day gifts.
I made this box using the Birthday Paper from Stampin’ up and of course my Gift Box Builder. To put everything together I actually used a hot glue gun because I am having to ship this item.
I also made these boxes and sent them over to my friends in Germany to ask them to be my bridesmaids for my German wedding. This is going to be an exciting year for me. I am finally getting to marry my best friend and this year will have lots of ideas on how you can diy your wedding with the help of our Stampin’ Up Products.
Please check back with me often for different Stampin’ Up specials and more ideas. Check out my site so that you can order all these cool products.
Have a great day!
Birthday’s are absolutely something to celebrate. Everyone loves knowing that you are thinking about them on THEIR special day. So why not make it extra special for that person and make them their own card for their birthday? If you are like me sometimes you have the very best intentions of making a card but then you get super overwhelmed about what you should do. I hope this post will inspire you and you can realize how easy it is to do yourself.
Instructions on how to make it:
- Make 3 different sized squares. I used different scraps of the Happy Birthday paper from a different project that I had done and a piece of a paper from a big box store.
- Take your different squares and stack them on your card.
- I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set to add the sentiments to this card. Something special about this stamp set is it supports the Ronald McDonald house when you purchase this stamp set. I love supporting different organizations and I am so glad that I work for a company that does too.
- I used 3 different types of stamps to make this card: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise
I hope you enjoyed this card and you are having a great week so far. I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment! If you would like to purchase any of these products please visit my online store www.simplysaid.stampinup.net and make sure to check out all the products I used at the bottom of this post.
In the Stampin’ Up world I LOVE Tuesdays!!! Why??? Because today is the day that they announce all the new and amazing weekly deals for the week. So what is so great about the weekly deals?? Well it is a deal (who doesn’t love that) but it is also a great time to stock up on some of that ribbon or any other accessories you have had your eye on. This week is really great because they have the bear hugs framelits on sale too!!
Check out the deals this week and be sure to place your order!! Remember that if you purchase at least $50 dollars worth of products that you can receive something from the Sale-A-Brations catalog also!!
Finally maybe you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator yourself, let me know. Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join our team because you can get your starter kit of $150 worth of products for only $99!!! Whoot Whoot!!!
I hope you have had a great Tuesday!
Valentines day is almost here and this week I am going to post a couple of ideas that are cute and easy to do for your loved ones. These are also easy enough to do that it should not take you longer than an hour to make this craft.
Instructions to make your own “Heart Attack”
- Using the Box Builder make your own box. I absolutely love this thing and spent all weekend playing with it (as you will see throughout this week’s blog post). This has to be one of my top favorite items right now because you can make so many cute things.
- I then used the confetti heart boarder punch to make a lot of small hearts to put into the box. I LOVE confetti and it is so much fun to use it in this craft. This was also a great way to use up some of my scraps that I made from other projects I was working on this weekend.
3. Then I took the Sweetheart punch and punched out a lot of different hearts to put in the box (shown above)
4. My finance is truly amazing and sometimes I forget to always tell him how much he means to me. So on each of the hearts I put something that describes him like “smart”, “funny”, etc. I used the pens from our Project Life line. I love these pens (and I am super picky about my pens)
5. I took some different candies that I already had on hand and put everything together in the box. I made a 4X4X4 box which was absolutely perfect for this cute valentines day box.
If you want to purchase any of these items please visit my Stampin’ Up website www.simplysaid.stampinup.net and please make sure to follow this site to ensure you never miss a post. Supply list is at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampin’ good day 🙂
I love a good sale and this week I am so excited about all the products that are on sale. The great thing about buying products right now is that you can get these amazing deals on these items and then add a stamp set to your order and you should have enough to qualify for a free item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. It’s a win-win for everyone.
I am also excited about the party punch set and that it is on sale. This is part of the new catalog and I am just dreaming up all the cute birthday and celebration cards I can make up with this cute set.
And who doesn’t love brightly colored buttons!!! They can make any project pop and give it that extra bit of detail to pull the whole thing together.
Whatever you decide to buy I hope that you will enjoy this week’s weekly deals.
Please make sure to follow this page so you can get all blog posts directly to your inbox and then you will never miss anything.
Have a wonderful stampin’ filled day,
If you would like to purchase any of these products please visit my Stampin’ Up website:
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Saying good by is always hard but it is a part of growing and moving on. I have been lucky enough to work with a great group of people over the last 18 months and have been given an opportunity to continue to grow in the company I work for and move to Baltimore, MD in a couple of weeks. What better way to say good bye though than with a witty card?
I am really excited how these cards came out and I hope you will enjoy them too. They were really simple to make and a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Below I have the instructions on how I put the card together and below that I have all the products that I used.
Start with a simple white card base.
Use the flowering flourishes stamp set and use the E block if you purchase the unmounted set. I used the Bermuda Bay color and stamped them on the card. I was able to get the shadow effect by stamping once and then stamping again without recoloring the stamp. This gave the card a nice background.
I have some random sheets of paper laying around from one of the big box stores so I took the 2 1/2 inch circle punch and then stamped a witting saying from the Just Kidding stamp set. I absolutely love how witty this stamp set is and I think it will be one of my favorites and go to stamp. I used the G block for all the words. I used Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry and everything coordinates so well. This is what I love about Stampin’ Up.
Finally I used the Bow Builder to make the cute bow below the circle. I used hot glue to attach the bow to the card and use Dimensional to attach the circle to the card.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you stop by in the future and you enjoyed this project.
To purchase any of these products please check out my website www.simplysaid.stampinup.net