You know those stamp sets that you are in love with and ordered right away but then sometimes they sit on the shelf and don’t receive the same love?? For me that is this amazing stamp set. I LOVED this little octopus but sometimes get stuck actually using it. The same goes for that amazing Designer Series Paper. I stayed within the Tranquil Textures suite and thought these turned out so well.
Check out the fun and quick video that I posted to my Facebook page and see just how easy it is to create your own fun and nautical card. Make sure to also follow me because I do come live randomly and share different things.. you do not want to miss it.
I also got a few more up close photos so that you can really see the detail in this card. Ahhhh I just love spring and summer and the thought of heading to the beach and this card puts me in that mood.
The matching framelets made it a snap to cut out the octopus. It lines up perfectly
So make sure to add this to your next order and to use the Hostess rewards code when you do except if your order is over $150. Then do not forfeit those amazing Hostess Rewards and use them for yourself.
I hope that you guys find this super relaxing and that you continue to be creative at your own pace. Make sure that you do not miss out on all the fun this month.
- Start your Paper Pumpkin subscription by April 10
- Special event with Brandy Cox (follow me on Facebook to see what I am up to)
- Onstage in Charlotte April 13 (follow me on Facebook to see what we are up to)
- Team Meeting with Flourishing Family (my upline and follow me on Facebook to see what we are up to)
- April 29 – Card Class. More info to come but space is limited so make sure to RSVP early
I hope you have a great week!